“Hold up your cup here is some positive tea that I want to pour out for you”.
Are you bored?
Or more specifically, is your life boring?
Do you feel stuck in your life? Is it hard for you to actually have fun?
Don’t worry because I know how you feel.
It seems we do the same things every day.
So, for most of us, life is busy. However, we’re certain that there are times when we’re stuck at home, bored. We’ve all been there, when all our work is finished, or maybe everyone’s away and you’re home alone and bored.
Today, let’s do something new and different.
I would like to share with you 10 things to do when life gets bored.
- Go on a walk/run. Challenge yourself to leave your cell phone in your purse or pocket. Admire the view.
- Create a Vision Board. (Write down 5 things that you want to accomplish by next month.)
- Strengthen your brain (Read/Listen to books.)
- Become a member of a fitness gym.
- Provide service to others. (Help someone in your community.)
- Host a game night. (Invite your friends over for a fun night of board games.)
- Clean out your closet. (Make a trash pile, a donate pile, and a keep pile.)
- Challenge yourself. (Set some goals for yourself that you never really thought of achieving and set out to accomplish them.)
- Get out of the house and meet new people. (One of the absolute best ways to rid yourself of boredom is through stimulating conversation.)
- Cook for fun. (If you don’t really consider yourself a baker, look online for some beginner recipes and you will surely find something easy and delicious.)
“Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.” – Dale Carnegie
The world and life – both are small. Go and enjoy every bit of it. Don’t miss the good things in life, worrying about the undesired. Stop being bored, and start being creative.
When life is boring, I hope you’ll use these ideas to help you get out of any slump.